Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A is for Awkward

Things that my nephew has said to me so far this week. Things that I should be highly praised for not reacting to. It has taken all of my limited self control and I think it has contributed to my migraine today. I'm not used to holding back so much. Maybe you've noticed.

An example:

Me:Has anybody seen the power cord for the laptop?
Him:What does it look like?
Me:It's a big black thing.
Him:Oh, that. It's in my pants.

There are more. One involving asking me to pet his meat. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

3 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Unbelievable!! Hope your migraine gets better! Millie

Kaila said...

It's a secound child thing. None of you FIRST children would understand... is'nt that right??

Jennifer Lynn Photography said...

UMMMMMMMMMM. Austin? Or Christopher? Austin had me rolling the whole time I got to hang out with him. He is becoming my new favorite. :)