Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Passion of the MoMo


Those close to us know of Mo’s deep love of the Savior. We often find her crying alone and when asked what is wrong she says “I miss Jesus Christ. Why can’t I see him yet?” It’s so sweet, yet a little disconcerting. I believe my sister calls it freaky. Last night Mo said “Mom is Jesus Christ coming back someday?” “
Yes, MoMo
When?
Nobody knows.
Why not?
Because he wants to surprise us.
Why?
So we’ll be ready.
What’s ready?
Well, we need to do the things that he has asked us to do.
Like what?
Like say our prayers, pay our tithing, be nice to everyone, read our scriptures, you know that stuff.
Ok Mom
So, She runs into the house and starts sweeping the kitchen floor, organizes my pantry, puts away my shoes. Tells me she loves to share amd she would rather give presents then get presents.
I think she’s pretty much ready now.

1 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

I think that kid got sent to the wrong family. Come to think of it, I think Austin did, too. I want to trade back now.