Thursday, July 23, 2009

That's not clean

The girls and I were doing a project involving the scroll saw and a sander and a table being in the driveway for, oh, I'd say 2 weeks now. Don't get me wrong, the project took one afternoon, but you know how that goes around here.

Today we had enough trying to park around that stuff and trying to not trip on power cords and wook scraps as we made our way to the front dor. Today we decided to clean it all up. Not just the wood mess, but the toys and bikes and garbage too. I'm surveying our completed project and it makes me shake my head. They took turns sweeping. They put things back in their proper places. They made it look great except for one spot right in front of the pillar as you walk up to the front door. There they left one shoe AND A PAIR OF UNDERWEAR. How do you miss something like that?