Thursday, July 30, 2009

That's Real Nice, Babe

Chris is wearing a shirt that was his grandfather's. I like this shirt. It's light blue, short sleeved, button up, and it fits him well . Since it's from the 60's it would be hard to get more of them, but I told him that Macy's carries something similar and we should check there.

Then I said "And I'll call and order that tattoo removal cream so you won't embarrass me every time you wear a short sleeved shirt."

And he said, "I could say the same about y...Oops!" and put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from saying that my arms are embarrassing in short sleeved shirts also.

I do admit that I was walking away at the time and had to stop and bend over to catch my breath from shock laughing so hard. I can't believe he said that, but it's just so true.

Darn these big arms!

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

Wow. I am so glad you two love each other. Wow Wow Wow.

Lars said...

You are definitely one of my favorite couples!