Sunday, May 1, 2011

Save the last dance....

I know that these are totally out of order and a big mess, but I couldn't wait to post the ones that we have. I can't wait to get more from the other moms. These two just looked so adorable together, and I'm still SO happy that she went with one of her great friends and a very fun kid. I really can't get over how cute they were. Except for the fact that they look like siblings (that's a little freaky)...other than that, a wonderful Senior Prom to wrap up her amazing 4 years in High School. Not to mention being on the Prom Court...that was SO EXCITING. What a great year!!!





































4 comments:

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Beautiful.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Holy frickin' crap. You are in SOOOO much trouble when she hits the Y. Married by December, I tell ya'. That's one hot, skinny chick.

jennifer said...

NO! Beck...she has to be there for a little while!! And so so so pretty!!!!