Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finally!

At LEAST once a year we get gorgeous family pictures done. Who am I kidding? It's way more often. But because I love them so much, I freeze under the pressure of how to display them adequately and they sit in a file on the computer for their whole lives.


Knowing that I have this problem, and that I hate it, I finally managed to commit this lonely Ikea frame and some random Wall Words to showing off our kids' pictures from, oh, OCTOBER. Even though it took me awhile, I still love it so much.

5 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Oh my Gosh AMY! I love it.

jlcumber said...

that turned out beautifully. I LOVE the wall words so much.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Were we together when we bought these frames? I have the same one above my bed, but with photos of each kid as a newborn. Love it. Now I think I need wall words, too.

Sam said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. And, yes...LOVE IT! :)

Rebecca said...

Man, I'm like that, too! Makes me wanna do some of that, too! Very nice. :)