Saturday, March 14, 2009

Interview with my 15 year old about me...Now I tag you to do the same with your kids

1. What is something mom always says to you?
be quiet(instead of saying shut up when I'm arguing) or STOP THAT

2. What makes mom happy?
Napping or us cleaning for her or us leaving her alone

3. What makes mom sad?
sad? I don't know, I know what makes her mad, though. I would say lying but that just makes her angry not sad

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
she says funny things and has funny facial expressions

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
climb trees and torture your older sister

6. How old is your mom?
am I supposed to say 28?

7. How tall is your mom?
5'5" ?

8. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
blog and go on facebook and "clean" hahaha

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
blog and facebook and wish she could sleep

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
humorous writing skills and pure beauty, but NOT for being a public speaker

11. What is your mom really good at?
listening to me when I'm being a teenage girl and telling funny stories and blogging and talking on the phone and she's good for having fun with, I like to go on long drives with her so that I have her in a confined space and she has to listen to every word I say.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
holding me (she has a big personal space bubble), sympathizing

13. What does your mom do for her job? mother

14. What is your mom's favorite food? mexican

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
she keeps up with styles and doesn't dress like an old woman yet and she's not ugly...yet. And ALL of my friends think she's the coolest mom EVER and want to visit her.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? yoda

17. What do you and your mom do together?
talk and occasionally shop and sometimes she talks me in to skipping school and hanging out with her and we go for drives so that I can get my practice hours in and we stalk my friends and crushes on facebook together and all of the guys that she thinks are hot are NOT

18. How are you and your mom the same? we're both always right

19. How are you and your mom different? I'm organized and she's not

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she listens to me and doesn't tell me to shut-up or that I'm stupid, although she won't hold me, I know that somewhere deep down she does love me

21. What does your mom like most about her husband?
he's funny and he likes her and I think that he has an outgoing personality that counteracts her shy "please nobody talk directly to me" personality

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Vegas to see her sister. Or get home after going anywhere else. She wants to travel.

1 comments:

jlcumber said...

I love these too. Please tell her I will cuddle with her.