Thursday, June 11, 2009

Please, Please, Please watch this

I know that this is a really long video. It has taken me over a week of watching a few minutes at a time to get it all in. This is the most important information that I think most of us don't know anything about. Of all the potential global catastrophes that we hear about, this is SO MUCH WORSE. The potential for this to end life sustaining crops is not something that should be ignored.

Watching it brought tears to my eyes. It was that overwhelming to me. The final minutes of the movie does provide some solutions, but the website has links to ways we can get involved. Here's that link: TheFutureofFood.com


2 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

HOLY CRAP!

Carrie said...

Scary!!! Thanks for making me feel better about spending extra money on organic foods, Amy.

-Carrie (Leanna's friend)