Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Goodbye cold weather, hello not as cold weather!

I volunteered to work at Time Out for Women in Las Vegas this weekend. My motives were not altruistic, I signed up so I could get in for free. Well, with the passing on of the prophet and his funeral being on Saturday, it has been postponed. What to do, what to do. I could cancel my flight and reschedule for later in the year. Or I could still go and enjoy my sisters five children pestering her all day, knowing that I am in no way obligated to do anything but sleep and read. I have chosen the later. The weather will not be great, but it won't be as bad as it is here. I know I will miss my kids, but I'll manage. I might even see a movie. WooHoo!

2 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

No books or naps allowed, sucker!

jlcumber said...

Oh boy. Beck is going to be a hard A. :) How funny.

Wanted to also comment on the music. The Mo Mo T. Choir made Ashlynn stop in her tracks and sit and listen! Awesome!

Hope you have fun! Wish I were going too!!!