Friday, January 25, 2008

Potty training boys blows big chunks of poo

I have become resigned to the fact that for the next 15 years i will have to set the timer for every 2 hours to remind my dear son to sit on the toilet. and even then he'll say he's done, go to the kitchen table and poop in his pants. does he have no nerve endings in his bum? Why are girls so much easier than boys? It's as if he likes the warm squishy. I wonder how many kids go to kindergarten in diapers...doesn't sound so bad.

2 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

D wanted me to remind you that even if G-rant is still crapping his pants at the age of 34, he'll be doing better than his mother. Loving the warm squishy seems to run in the family.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Amy, Should I go buy a timer so I can set it while you are visiting or do you bring your own??? ... D