Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged

A- Attached or Single: Depends on the day, usually pretty detached, i mean attached

B- Best Friends: I have no friends

C- Cake or Pie: Mmmm, cake...or pie, but more cake

D- Day of choice: Monday of a three day weekend

E- Essential Item: mascara

F- Favorite Color: grey

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears if I must have any

H- Hometown: Hickboro

I - Indulgence(s): chocolate ice cream

J- January or July: July, it finally stops raining

K- Kids: 5

L- Life is Incomplete Without: books

M- Marriage Date: somewhere around Valentine's day, 13th?

N- Number of Siblings: 4

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, heights, bridges, deep water, going off of a bridge into deep water and trying to get my children out of their carseats and get the doors open and get to the surface holding onto all of them before before we drown, cramped spaces, suffocating, infidelity, losing a child, rats (not the pet variety, the uninvited in my house variety), public speaking, being the boss, not doing a good job raising my children, drugs, cancer, my kids using drugs or getting cancer, being wrong, beating my children till I can't stop, really real tornadoes, dinner parties, speaking to anyone not directly related to me, old age, war breaking out on US soil and us living in fear and turmoil .

Q- Quotes: There is nothing to fear but fear itself. These are the words i live by :)

R- Reason To Smile: my husband is funny

S- Season: fall

T- Tag Three: Becky, Leanna, Chris

U- Unknown Fact About Me: There are no unknown, so how about little known. Except, my two readers even know the little known, so this is really dumb. Let me see...I honestly have nothing. I've never smoked. I have my tubes tied.

V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat is murder, tasty tasty murder

W- Worst Habit: pooping my pants in public

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't understand this

Y- Your Favorite Food: all of it, but seafood. maybe Mexican best.

Z- Zodiac: Bull

4 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Holy *$*%$(*$#, girl! You need therapy worse than I do!

jlcumber said...

I can't stop laughing. I knew you were crazy, but that is so stinking funny!!! :) Yes...you need therapy!

Amy said...

I forgot to mention tunnels. I'm terrified of tunnels.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

ohhhh...no, no, no tunnels! I need to add that to my list!