Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Free Color Code Test

Go to colorcode.com and enter the sharethelove in the promotional code thingy. Instead of paying $39.99 for a Comprehensive analysis of your personality, you will get the 20 page evaluation for free. I took it (again) and here's my results. I wonder what y'all are going to say about my "Dysfunctional Traits" list. Scroll down to the bottom and read those ones, they're the most fun. Now who's brave enough to take it and post their results? Come on, Suckers! I need someone to make fun of other than myself.Charactered Traits
intuitive
loyal
intimate
respectful
positive
happy


Healthy Traits

diplomatic
centered
clear perspective
accepting
objective
kind
voice of reason
even-tempered
balanced


Unhealthy Traits

timid
unproductive


Disfunctional Traits

guilt prone
suspicious
worry prone
self-critical
jealous
low self-esteem
disorganized
forgetful
poor follow-through
irresponsible
calculating
demanding
impatient

1 comments:

Sam said...

OUCH. Those dysfunctional ones would only serve to self perpetuate, wouldn't they? For example, if the color thingy says i have low-self esteem, and the color thingy says I am a loser...how does that help it! This is too funny. I will try to do and post my shame as well. Thanks, Aims. You know we all think you so totally rock, what does the color thingy know? Sheesh.