Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Shall Start With Christmas...

We kicked off our celebration of the Savior's birth by decorating our house and our tree...

































































I loved our tree this year. I didn't go with the multi colored lights, but I do think that it will be something that will be alternated. We had lot's of red ornaments, as usual, and a new fake tree that had no ROUS nests in it and was waaaay smaller. I was kind of worried about the size until we got it up and I loved it! It takes up so much less of the room and it just fits better.
Another change was the lack of a place for my village. Somehow, with changes in furnishings and whatnot, we ended up with nowhere to put those cute little houses. The big girls had the brilliant idea to put them up on top of the kitchen cupboards. It was ADORABLE! and I was able to run extension cords down behind the curtains so they stayed lit up 24/7, the way I would leave every light in the house if it wouldn't get me killed.

0 comments: