Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Morgan's 4th 7th Birthday Party

For her fourth and final 7 year old birthday party we headed out to my parent's house for her choice of birthday dinner. She, as you'll see all over Avery's face, choose spaghetti. And I choose to make a very simple cake with store bought frosting and sprinkles. It was a lovely, low stress, experience.
We started our day off at the zoo. There was no school because it was MLK day. We took AshAsh with us.




















You might think that Avery is shirtless because we had spaghetti. You would be wrong. You is shirtless because she dressed herself and I didn't realize that all day long there was shirt under her jacket. I guess I'm just glad that it wasn't a hot day at the zoo, or we'd be Girls Gone Wild all over again.

0 comments: