Friday, February 1, 2008

Mmmm, Zinger.

Here's a lovely video of us on a sugar high in St George. This was after the sugar coma lunch nap, but before the post snack food coma nap. I understand from a knowledgeable friend that you can be taken in for sleeping in parking lots. I guess that is frowned on. There goes my plans for tomorrow. Of course, this particular friend was not napping due to food, it was due to too much drinky drink, so that would be different. I think. Speaking of that, when we went to the movie yesterday there was this dude that walked in during the opening credits and yelled at the 6 of us that were watching the movie, "Has it started yet...has it started yet?!" Nobody really acknowledged him so he threw himself down into a chair and started watching the movie. About half way through he stood up and a hucked something metal at the screen. Then he stumbled into some chairs and almost fell. He stopped and sort of hunched over, as if he might vomit. Then he left. Very entertaining stuff. As soon as the movie ended we looked at each other and knew that we needed to go see what he threw. Becky thought it was his cell phone. I guessed right, though, it was a big emtpy 40 oz Bud Light can. Very impressive move, drunk dude. Thanks for the laugh.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

Oh My...Lovely!!! :)

Lacamas Ladies said...

Okay, that totally makes me want a girls weekend with my sisiters!