Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagging, Blah

Best thing you cooked last week? Every thing I cook is the best. Just kidding. I cook alot of stuff, but I somehow never have anything that I feel is company worthy, ya know? We have these BFFs Jean and John, and every time we go there for dinner it's something amazing. So, I feel like a big loser making lasagna for them. Not that they would care, but I really want a few go to dinners that impress. The only ones I have I got from Jean so that doesn't work. Any ideas, ladies? Back to the question: probably pancakes (every wednesday night,see what I mean).

If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would take Chris and go on this cruise that his grandparents went on that stopped like everywhere cool on this earth. Russia, China, Italy, Tailand, I could be making some of these up, I have no idea, but I do remember my mouth hanging open at the coolness of it all. It was like a month long deal, too, so lots of time to see the sights.

When was the last time you cried? I don't cry. Actually, I did cry when my thyroid test came back ok. Then I saw my doctor and she said it was low, but borderline, and so they will put me on thyroid pills. Is it weird to be happy about that?

Five things you were doing ten years ago-1998:
1. Being mom to a 4 year old
2. Working at US Bank
3. Going through a divorce (it started in 96, but took a while)
4. Planning a wedding (to someone I didn't end up with)
5. Getting my insurance and investment licences

Five things you were doing five years ago-2003:
1. Recovering from c-section.
2. Became stay at home mom.
3. Building a wall in our play room, to get an extra bedroom.
4. Walking to Burgerville every friday for ice cream
5. Transferring Kaila to go to school here with Mackenzie

Five things you were doing one year ago:
1. Recovering from c-section
2. Recovering from surprise 5th child
3. Having my first post partum depression
4. Calling my doctor to take care of said depression
5. Not much

Seven of your favorite hobbies:
reading
blogging
scrapbooking
baking
building things with wood


Five favorite foods:
Ice cream
anything Mexican
anything chocolate
blizzards
fresh baked bread products

Five places you've been:
Juneau
Canada
Las Vegas
San Juan Islands

Five favorite memories:
Bo and Ila's ranch at Sparta
Making up plays/dances to perform with my cousins
Avery's birth (it was the best experience of all of them)
Camping at Jack Creek

0 comments: