Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You are the one that I love, you are the one that I love, You are the one that I love...

Today Chris and I commemorate our blessed onion. The day that our two souls became one. In honor of our eight years of wedded bliss (or 7 years of bliss plus that first really horrible year when we barely didn’t kill each other) I have made Chris this video doing one of his favorite things. Embarrassing myself.

Here are my eight favorite memories of our eight years together:

1. Our wedding. It was really pretty and I'm so glad we have such beautiful pictures and video of it. The wedding night was ruined and I had a very frustrated husband. But hey, you don't get beautiful pictures of that anyway, and it wasn't my fault I'm not regular.

2. Christmas Eve work party. Technically it wasn't in the last eight years, come to think of it we were only friends at that time. The reason it's a favorite is that's when I knew we would be great together.

3. Another old one: the Proposal. Sitting at a mexican restaurant for lunch, You: "So, I was thinking, that our leases are both ending and since you don't believe in living together I think we should get married so we could get a place together." My answer,"sounds good". I really think this sums up our unique type of affection. We're so passion.

4. I really enjoy when you sing 80s love songs with me really loud to try to annoy the children.

5. Also, making out heavily to annoy the children.

6. Our cruise was amazing.

7. The road trip to Phoenix in the motor home was such a great memory. Who knew we could be together for that many days and still be so passion.

8. Watching anything funny together. Especially when we went to Saving Silverman in the theater and you stared down that guy who was glaring at us for laughing so hard. Yes, we are laughing really hard, it is a comedy.

Here's to much more making out and singing and laughing and passion. Happy anniversary!

3 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

WOW! SOOOOO much information! And...did you MEAN to say onion?

jlcumber said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you two didn't kill eachother and had some beautiful babies together.
And...you worry me. Nice video.

Amy said...

A frame of our wedding says "marriage, the blessed union..." One day Mackenzie said, "why does this say the blessed onion?"