Monday, February 25, 2008

Yummy in my tummy




Here you go, Beck, hope you didn't want these tonight. I have had the recipe at the computer for hours, but my children were not receptive to my blogging needs. This picture is for reals what they look like for me. I will first type how I make them and how the recipe actually reads.

ingredients:


1 cup warm water (105-115 degrees)

2 packages active dry yeast

1/2 cup real butter, melted

1/2 cup sugar

3 eggs

1 teaspoon salt

4-4 1/2 cups flour

additional butter to brush on the tops (optional)


Combine the warm water and yeast in a glass bowl. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.

Stir in butter, sugar, eggs, and salt. Beat in the flour a cup at a time until the dough is too stiff to mix( I do this in the bread maker on dough setting and skip the fridge part). Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 4 days.

Grease 13x9 pan. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough equally into 24 round smooth balls. Place balls in even rolls in the prepared pan. Let rise until double ihn size, about an hour.

Bake at 375 for 15-20min, until golden brown. Brush with melted butter. Break apart and serve!

0 comments: