Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday KiKi! We love you and we'll miss you!











I tried to find a nice balance of funny pictures and cute pictures, since 15 year old girls might be sensitive about funny pictures. Yesterday you might have been fine, but today you're 15 and I just don't know what to expect. I know that you're technically old enough to get a driver's permit. I know that you're a year closer to dating. I hope that I know that you won't go crazy at 15 and become my worst nightmare (me at 15). While I'm sure Grandma thinks I deserve a "me at 15" I bet she wouldn't even wish that on me. I know that each thing you accomplish is better than the last and you never stop amazing me with your talent and ambition and beauty. You're a wonderful example to all who come in contact with you and your depth of integrity is unmatched. You are becoming a beautiful woman which only adds to your intelligence and charm. You're a wonderful child and I'm so blessed to call you mine and your siblings are blessed to have you to lead them and set the bar so high for them. Thank you for your testimony and your desire to do the right thing always, you have been such an easy and perfect child for 15 years, what do you say we make it 15 more years of this easy stuff, shall we?


I included pictures of you starring in Annie and in a Tuna Christmas, two of the many goals you've met so far. We're so excited for you to star in next years play and to go to China and for everything else that your future holds. WE LOVE YOU!


Love, Mom (and the rest of the Circus)









thin

3 comments:

Matthias1016 said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

jlcumber said...

Happy Birthday to my very first niece. We love you and are so glad you are part of the family! I hope you have a wonderful time in China and see you soon!!



xoxo Aunt Jenn, Uncle Josh and Ashlynn

Roger said...

Amy,
Yes I would wish a "you at 15" on you but I wouldn't wish a "you at 15" on Mackenzie. You are one of my favorite adults though.
Love, MOM