Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yet Another Reason I Make Out With My Son

As if he weren't cute enough already, he's started a request that renders me helpless with adoration and passion. In a loving mommy way, not a molester way. Really.

When Superturd wants a snack, every one of the 100s of times that he wants a snack, he now requests one of two things. He would like something Juicy or something Crunchy. I'm not sure how he decides which one he wants at any given time, but he's always certain which way he wants to go. He says, Mom can I have a snack. How about something Crunchy? That sounds like a great idea?! Right, mom? Then he smiles. Then I grab him and kiss his face off on the way to the kitchen.


After he receives his Juicy/Crunchy snack he eats it while remarking frequently on just how Juicy/Crunchy it is. This morning his grapes were VERY Juicy Juicy Juice Juice.

Don't you love when they make up for waking up repeatedly in the middle of the night for no apparent reason screaming at the top of their lungs, yet being completely incoherent, by being so fricken funny?

1 comments:

Jan said...

And Grandma too.
Yes, we do.