Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mmmm Dog Food

What's that saying? Something about thinking it's a chuck wagon, or a mother load...no that's not it...something about thinking it's going to be a great deal and the money will come flowing in?

I think you mean "The gravy train".

Yep, that's it.

You were probably picturing those commercials when we grew up for Chuck Wagon dog food...or was it Gravy Train...anyways, that stage coach thing was running through the house, you know? and when you added water to that dog food it turned the water to gravy and it looked so good, better than whatever you were having for dinner, and you always just wanted to try it yourself. My mom never let me try it. She sucks. Now I want some gravy.

I never ever wanted to try it. I hate gravy AND it's dog food. You make me sick.

Just had this conversation with the hot husband and it left me wondering if there are any foods he doesn't love. Even dog food, that's just not right. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure we were talking about two completely different dog foods. One was Gravy Train and one was Chuck Wagon. I'll probably need to point that out and tell him he was wrong. First I'll Google it to cover myself. I hate when I correct someone and then I'm the wrong one. So embarrassing.

1 comments:

jlcumber said...

You know what I love the most? Is we all have these kind of odd conversations with our hot husbands, but we don't think about blogging about them. I will have to do that more often. This cracked me up!