Thursday, August 28, 2008

The New Fall Season Has Started!

Starting next Tuesday we will once again enjoy the fascinating glimpses into one another's brains(?) that only the Top Ten Tuesday can give us. For the Season Premier we will have an extra special extended edition. This list will be of your Top Ten Movie Quotes. Since I cannot possibly narrow it down to ten I thought we should do twenty. Be sure to include any details that may be necessary to explain the quote. Set the scene for us, if you will. I would even allow groupings of several quotes from the same movies, if you have a particular favorite. Or four. Take Princess Bride, for example, there's 20 right there. Or Caddyshack. Or Fletch. See where I'm going here? It's not an easy challenge, but after sooo many weeks off I'm sure you're up to the task. So, girls (and Lloyd) get your list ready!