Friday, August 1, 2008

Tiananmen Square and The Home Depot

Here's the news from Kiki. I still don't know whether the performance will be broadcast here, but now you know as much as I do.

Hey mom,sorry, i don't think i can call you today, as much as i would like to. we perform at tianemmen square on sunday morning at 8-9 so for you it's 5-6 on saturday. if this info doens't help then you can go to like nbc's website or something for more info.
love you, miss you,
mackenzie
i hope you see soome pictures of me on the website!!!!XOXOXO

In unrelated news, I have found out that trying to describe the color of paint sample that you want to your husband on his cell phone while he's in front of the paint counter at Home Depot doesn't turn out well for anybody. Explaining that it's a taupe/beige/light brown color that's not too yellow and not too grey, but definitely not a greenish shade, doesn't seem to help too much. I'm trying to match my new garage sale living room chairs to a paint color. Paint is never my strong point. That would explain all the gallons of full paint in my garage.

2 comments:

Lloyd said...

Describing paint color to a MAN over the phone? Please excuse me while I recover control of my bodily functions!!!!

Ok, so exactly what color is taupe? I am not a metrosexual, nor limp wristed, I don't know what that is. I know what teal is, it is like the color of the ring on a ducks neck. Describe it in man terms and we get it. Taupe is the color of the brownish part of the hair on a mule deer. Betcha he would got that!

Matthias1016 said...

So was the band on TV or what? I haven't been able to find anything!