Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well, look what the whore cat drug in....a whore

You know how sometimes I think something is SO funny, but it might not be funny to ANYBODY else in the world? There's a good chance that this is one of those things and it will either be LEAST funny to Chris or MOST funny to Chris, you can never tell with these things. Sometimes I cross a line just enough to make him laugh and sometimes I blow right past that line and he calls me whore cat...

I went to Costco in Hillsboro with Mom today and across the street a bunch of kids were having a car wash. My Latino radar went off, alerting me to the fact that every one of the children were of Hispanic descent and then my brain calculated that where there are Mexican babies, there must be Mexican daddies and I told Mom that her car is filthy and we should probably get it washed and she said NO WAY, JOSE' and asked me whether or not I had the same love for the Asian men and I told her that NO, nothing, not one ounce of attraction...that's all Chris's department. And then she asked if I had ever had a for real Mexican boyfriend.

I'm all Noooo, and that's the problem...if I had HAD a Mexican boyfriend I would have gotten it out of my system, like dating that artist or that one stoner guy, it would probably only take one good make-out session to clear that whole obsession up for me...but, you see, Mom, I'm relatively certain that the make-out session is never going to happen, so it's never going to get out of my system...

RELATIVELY certain, Amy???

Well, YEAH, I'm talking like 90% certain that I won't be making out with a hot Mexican boy...I'd even say HIGH 90s...like 98%...yeah, I'm pretty sure, but you can never really tell, Mom.

She seemed very uncomfortable with my lack of 100%ness.

3 comments:

Lars said...

Huh! I can't see why that might have been a problem. (sarcasm)

jlcumber said...

If Chris doesn't laugh...you know I DID! :) Love it!

Jan said...

No comment, you brats.