Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shiney Penny

Itinerary Date Flight Routing Details


Thu Sep 18
934
Depart LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 8:30 AM


Arrive in PORTLAND OR (PDX) at 10:50 AM


Sun Sep 21

692
Depart PORTLAND OR (PDX) at 8:00 PM


Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 10:05 PM



This is my itinerary. The one that I booked myself. The one that I emailed to my husband and sister and yet NONE OF US CAUGHT THE FACT THAT I AM FLYING TO LAS VEGAS, NOT FROM LAS VEGAS! Details, details.

I kept feeling prompted to change my flight to come home at a different time. I finally listened and told Chris that I was going to look into how much it would cost to change it. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have known until I showed up at the airport on Thursday that I didn't have a flight booked to Vegas at all. Oh, and this prompting was at 10:45 on Sunday night when I was on my way to bed. If it had been Monday morning I would have been charged even more because it wasn't 7 day notice. This is why I don't leave my house. I never know what I might screw up.

0 comments: