Saturday, September 13, 2008

Walgreens Money Maker

Not as exciting as our slumber party at Mom and Dad's last night, but still blog worthy.

I made money at Walgreen's today and brought home all this:
I used the $10 off of $40 purchase that I thought expired yesterday, but actually expires today. My checker forced it through before all of my coupons or it wouldn't have rung up correctly. I used my $10Register Reward from my Robitussin Deal. Here's what else I used and where I found them:



South Beach Diet Bars (we love these and haven't been buying them because of $) I bought 6 boxes. They were one sale for 2/$5 -I had 4 $2.oo off coupons - and I'll get the rebate on my gift card for $5.oo. TOTAL = .33 per box



The cheese was 4.59 and the crackers were 2.50. I had a coupon from last month's All You magazine(buy it at Walmart for 1.75 Totally worth it!) that was for free Kraft singles and one for free wheat thins if you bought 3 Kraft products (South Beach bars are from Kraft) TOTAL PRICE= Free



Chex mix is on sale for .99 I used 2 1.00 off coupons TOTAL = they paid me .2



The Action Scrubbers ( I already bought one, and loved it so much that I went back for 2 more) were 3.79. I had 2 coupons for 2.75 off (you can still get these coupons HERE). The Windex and the Scrubbing wipes were 2.49 each and I had a 1.00 coupon (from my package on my last one). They are on rebate, so I will get $5 back for buying 4 items TOTAL = $1.06


Walgreen's Feminine products were 2/4.81



Salt .89



MY FAVORITE BUY - Magic Dri Idea Clinical Strength Deodorant (cue heavenly choir music) is 8.99 (actually worth it) I used $1 coupon (Sunday paper) and will get $3 back in rebate to my gift card, Total = 4.99



Somethings not adding up right in my list, but my total was 9.31. I got a Register Reward coupon for $5 off my next purchase from the cleaners and I will get $8 to my card. Not bad!

0 comments: