Friday, June 20, 2008

Big Girl Pants

I can loan my clothes to my teenager! I know that those of you who see me regularly just choked on your Cheerios, but I am NOT not partaking of the weed. I've never even done that. Not even when I was in the presence of it and didn't know it and someone had to tell me what was going on and then I reacted as if they were committing murder and I got out of there before they could kill the witness. There was that ONE time on the back of the Greyhound Bus when Heather and I got a contact high from teenagers smoking out in the back of the bus while we were enroute from Ontario to Portland with Grandma. We were completely unaware that those weren't cigarettes they were smoking until Grandma checked on us and found us giggling uncontrollably and we told her about those boys and she realized that her grandbabies were stoned. We were about 9, so, like I said, that totally doesn't count, and like I also said, I'm not high, KiKi really can borrow my pants. They are my skin tight pants and they are SO not skin tight on her. They sit low on her hips, but she had round hips, so they look great on her and she needed shorts for her trip, so I just loaned her a bunch of mine. Don't get me wrong, I can't borrow her pants, but if either one of us changes weight by much I might consider it. Especially if I'm feeling skanky and want to be Slutty Mom when I go to Chris' new office and try to be hot for the "competition".

0 comments: