Monday, June 2, 2008

Coupon deals I got today

I went shopping at Safeway, which is against our family rules, but they had some deals on things that also had coupons available on coupons.com and they double up to 4 coupons (limit $2), so here's what I got:

Honey Bunches of Oats on sale for 2.50 minus $2 off coupon here = .50 per box

Oscar Mayer Deli Lunchmeat(4-6oz) 1.66 minus .75 coupon here = .91 per pack (I printed 3 coupons, so I got three)

Near East rice or couscous 2.00 minus .50 coupon here doubled = 1.00 per box

Fresh Express salads $1 per bag

Chex mix buy one get one free = 1.65 minus 1.00 coupon here= .65 each

LiveActive Cereal 3.00 minus 3.oo coupon = free

Corzzano's Chip 3.59 minus free bag coupon = free

Plus 1.00 more in double credit

So, I got 3 boxes of cereal, 3 packs of lunchmeat, 2 boxes of flavored rice, 4 bags of salad, a bag of chips, and 2 bags of Chex Mix for 10.03! Not bad for a trip to Safeway of all places.

1 comments:

Sienna said...

Great deal! Remember that you can use Safeway's super coupons with your manuf. coupons for extra savings! They should have paid you .50 for each of those boxes of Honey Bunches! It's totally cool to use a store coupon and a manuf. coupon, you just can't use 2 manuf. coupons (believe me I tried when I was first couponing - the cashier just laughed in my face).