Friday, June 6, 2008

I'll share this sweetness even though it's laden with humiliation

I had a sick Superturd and a VeeVee both napping so I told MoJo I was going to run upstairs and print something on the office/bedroom computer. I ended up being up there for an hour. Whoops. When I came down I found that she had folded my embarrassingly huge pile of laundry for me. She was so proud of herself that I told her nobody would believe that a five year old did that all by themselves unless I took a picture to prove it. Don't judge my slackerosity, please. And in case you're wondering, those are "folded". Folded enough for me!

6 comments:

jlcumber said...

I freaking love that kid!!! Please tell her that I am proud of her and that I would like her to move in with Aunt Chenny!

Roger said...

Morgan,
Grandma is so proud of you for many many reason.
I love you.

gina said...

Sweet... I'm now excited for my son to grow up. If you were to look in my front room right now, You would see TWO over flowing laundry baskets of clothes that need folding. They've been there for two days. I just get the clothes I need and we are off on our merry way. Ya, that's LAZY! Maybe Monday, I have a full weekend! hehehe

M and M said...

Way to go Morgan. What a great kid you are, helping Mom out.... Beautiful and ambitious, wonderful combination.

M and M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

I want her to come see me! What a dolly she is! Too cute.