Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Flashback Finally

I know, I know, it's been a few weeks. Here's a great one, though. Second from the left is GG Hilda holding yours truly, far right is my beautiful Auntie holding RhondaK, and far left is a little big James with his mommy. How cute are we? And how great are those high ceilings and classic light fixture and window moldings? I want them. I think that was Aunt Millies house, am I right? I swear Char looks about Kiki's age. Probably closer to 14 than to my age, come to think about it. Not that I like to think about my real age.

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

who is in the very back??

M and M said...

Amy... Thank You so much for the compliment, Thats pretty high praise coming from someone as beautiful as you.. The gal in the back is Frankie Bainter a friend of aunt Millies. Aunt Char and I were both about 19 years old...

Roger said...

Actually they had both reached the ripe old age of 20 by the time this picture was taken. Dad didn't even reconize Aunt Millie.
Good flashback.