Friday, May 9, 2008

6 More Long Hours

I have only had a few moments of utter pain and anguish. Most of them being every morning when my baby filled her car seat with vomit again. Not this morning, though, this morning was the only morning that she didn't. This is why Jenny couldn't ride in my car to dinner. She started dry heaving from the stench of the still damp car seat and jumped out of the moving vehicle, did a very impressive tuck & roll onto the road and ran as fast as she could back to her own, fresh smelling vehicle. It might have been all the old sippy cups and french fries that she was really smelling, but either way she saved me the gas money and chauffeured me around on my birthday.

I also managed to miss the Kindergarten round up. That one I did feel bad about. For a minute, but I'm over it now.

I have that uncomfortable feeling that I get when everything's going a little too smoothly and I'm just hoping there's no major trouble between now and 6:30. I'm sure I'll let you know if there is.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

one hor left!!!!

jlcumber said...

that was supposed to say HOUR! :)