Friday, May 2, 2008

Since I Haven't Soiled Myself In the Last 24 Hours

Chris is dropping some stuff off at his soon to be new office today and has invited the Circus along to check out the digs. I will not be checking out the office, I will be checking out the ho's. I can't decide what to wear, do I go for slutty mom or soccer mom or flip flops mom? I'm thinking slutty mom. We are hitting garage sales on our way there, so I might look silly in my high heeled boots and tight black shirt, but it's worth it to show the other old women that he's already got his own old woman. What do you think? Or I could just go as I look around the house and show them just how lucky he is.

2 comments:

Heidi Rushing said...

How about scary spice meets sporty spice? A good compromise between slutty mom and soccer mom? Like Chris could EVER think he could do better than you anyway!

jlcumber said...

Hysterical! What did you end up wearing? The sweat pants in the OH SO HOT my butt is hanging over the chair picture???