Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the Number One Reason Is....

Knowing that you're spending the week cheating renders me helpless against my urges to cheat. From the cream cheese brownies that Kiki made to the yummy rolls that I'm baking right now, I have no will power. However much weight you gain this week, you can expect me to match it pound for pound. What's something larger than a sausage? I'm going to need a new nickname for my sausage loaf. Something along the lines of a giant pork roast or a side of beef.

Come home and diet with me before I explode leaving a strange combination of Diet Cherry Pepsi and a variety of junk food all over our walls for you to clean up.

1 comments:

Sam said...

I vote for beef. You know my history with pork roasts. Hang in there, Codo will be home soon.

XOXO

S