Friday, May 2, 2008

Why Am I Doing This?

This is a picture of me sticking my extra roll through a frame. There was a reason for this, but its complicated. I will point out that I'm sticking my stomach out really far, so it's not always THAT big, but clearly it wouldn't even be ABLE to stick out that far if it wasn't a problem. That's my Emo Mom sweater. That is not my scarf, nor have I ever worn that scarf, it's a dress up for children. The only point of the picture was to show my rolley polley middley and my Emo Mom sweater. I know you'll sleep better knowing exactly what I'm talking about. I'd hate to think I'm keeping you up nights wondering what it looks like. I would like to point out how it hangs down just enough to cause my waist band to flop over and my pants then start to sag down off my butt. It really adds to the whole look. That's when my husband tells me that I'm losing my butt and I need to hike my pants up a bit.

Chris will not be happy about this. I'm laughing here because he refused to take the picture for me, so I have the camera on auto timer and he's yelling something about Why are you doing this, are you crazy, stop sticking it out, I'm closing my eyes now. I'm so hot.

5 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

WHY WHY WHY? Don't do that.

jlcumber said...

I called Josh over to show him my new picture frame! :) He smiled and then closed his eyes and shook his head and said "I didn't need to see that!".

jlcumber said...

Another question to my dear brave sister and her hot hubby...why is this different then the "happy birthday Jenny" picture of Chris???

Amy said...

Less hair. Well, hair that's showing.

Sam said...

Aim, I am good at reading people. I can see that Codo was clearly afraid of showing your hot body on the web. He just wants to keep you ALL TO HIMSELF. You rock. Truly.