Friday, May 16, 2008

Red States Update

Jenny was right, this video is laugh out loud funny. They're some redneck republicans talking about how ridiculous it is that the democrats haven't picked a candidate yet. Like my blog, there is some language in it. OK, they even say "make a F'ing decision already", but they say the real word and it's definitely not falcon. So, there's your warning. Otherwise, it's pretty much exactly how I feel about the whole situation.

By the way, my family has now taken to using the word Falcon as an expletive. I might have to put a stop to it. It's dang funny, but sounds way to close to the real thing if you're not in on the joke.

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

I couldn't agree more! That was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. I watched it 3 times and laughed clear through.....

jlcumber said...

LOVE that you posted it!!!