Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Adventures of Superturd

Son, where's your sister?



In the bathroom.



My bathroom?



Yup. I lock her in. She likes it.



SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT! (which is a total lie, she totally loves it. She has her toothbrush and easy access to water to dip it in and suck the water off, over and over again. Toilet water.)



SHE LIKES IT! SHE LIKES IT! NO LET HER OUT MOM!



At this point he ran up the stairs and threw his body in front of my bathroom door. He really really didn't want me to let her out. He won briefly, since he had locked it before he shut her in, so I had to find a key to rescue her from the toilet water guzzling binge.



I don't think I'll call Poison Control this time. They'll just tell me to watch her. That's what they always say.



I wonder how long it's been since we put a bleach tab in that toilet. By the looks of it it's been awhile. So that's good news.

2 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Not good.. Poor poor #5

jlcumber said...

Super Turd to the rescue?!? I think he has it all wrong. :)