Thursday, March 27, 2008

I may have made a horrible mistake

I went to the dry pack cannery with some church ladies tonight. It was awesome. I got some stuff for long term storage and it was a fun time. ANYWAYS, I said something about blogging and a friend asked if I had one and asked for the address. So, I thought that was nice and I warned her about my fecal fascination, so she's ok with that. But, I got home and told Kiki that I gave my blog out to this friend and she's mortified and I'm like, dooood, what is your problem And she's like Mom, I'd be so embarrassed if I were you. You have naughty stuff on there. I wouldn't let MY friends read it! And I'm all I have naughty stuff on there? like what? Nooners, MOM, you said NOONERS! and I didn't know what it was so you told me and that is SO WRONG.

So, according to kiki I may now be kicked out of our church for saying that I'm horny. I'm thinking that we Mormons probably wouldn't have so many kids if I was the only horny one out there. That's what I think anyway.

6 comments:

higgibon said...

HaHaHa, I found it too and you are toast! Just remember that I have 3 that may not be as bleep (not to use the word to offend Kiki) as 5 but well on my way (Is that inappropriate?)
What happens in the world of blog stays in the world of blog.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Hope you don't say NOONER during sharing time.

jlcumber said...

I like the idea of what happens in the world of blog stays in the world of blog!!!

Amy said...

THose are the words I live by :)

Sam said...

We love you anyway. God loves you anyway. Too sweet. (I am just jealous that you can HAVE a nooner.)

Thayer & Associates said...

Good one Amy and Kiki.