Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hypochondria

I called the ask-a-nurse thingy and "linda" thought that I should just watch it for a few days. She said if the side pain continues for three days I should go to the doctor. Or if my fever goes over 100.5, right now it's just 99.5. So, I believe I might live. The only thing she seemed concerned about was my kidneys and/or possible UTI. I tried to convince her that I know when I have a UTI and it's NOT that. Kidneys, though, could be it, she talked about kidney stones. That doesn't sound fun.

She said they often see these symptoms in people who THINK they're getting Krispy Kreme, but do not in fact RECEIVE any Krispy Kreme.

Hopefully it's just constipation, but I haven't even GONE on a vacation, so that would be unusual.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Ooohhh, I hope you are going to be ok!!! Let us know if we can mail you some Krispy Kremes or something, ok? We love you!

Get Whale SOON!

Lars said...

This is a perfect example of how intertwined your posts are...when I want my husband to read one because I am laughing so much I have to have him read like...five. You know, so he really "gets" it.

It's so much easier for me who just visits daily or more :0)

Hope you feel better soon!

Amy said...

He just needs to join the addicts and read everyone's blog several times a day. What's so hard about that? Hey, it was awesome that he joined in the Top Ten, tell him to keep it coming.