Sunday, March 30, 2008

Two More Things

It wasn't constipation. It's gone, though, whatever it was. Secretly I think it really was muscle pain from carrying Superturd around, but I don't want to admit that, because I'm embarrassed that I called the nurse about a pain caused by carrying a huge child on my hip. I stopped carrying him yesterday and it went away by last night. I wonder why the internet searches for what I was possibly dying from didn't diagnose THAT for me.

Also, I do believe that the Cheat Day post is the longest post of all time. I'm so proud. It's like when I gave birth to Superturd. Really huge and beautiful. It makes me want to make more.

3 comments:

gina said...

Thisilyn Cleanse is a complete whole body cleanse. It's a 15-Day Program. All you do is take some herbal pills in the morning and at night and drink a TON of water.It purifies, rejuvenates and energizes. You can still eat normally (no junk). It's great... Be gone you nasty toxins :)
Plus, my friend lost 8 pounds in one week doing it... But she was also reading the Twilight series while on the cleanse. (Sometimes you forget to eat or snack when you’re into a good book, and if you haven't read the Twilight series yet, I highly recommend it)

Sam said...

You crack me up. Maybe you have overdeveloped hip muscles. Better take a nap to rest 'em. ;)

Amy said...

Yeah, nothing gets done while reading those amazing books. My children pray that no more come out soon. I guess they're filming it close to me, it's totally tempting to go check it out!