Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Flashback - A Timeline of Tackiness

I've selected this one specifically for Becky's belly shirt. I like to see her bring out her inner skank. So hot...



This one of me and Heather is a sentimental selection. Our engagement photo taken at the coast. Seriously though, don't we look like a poster for the local chapter of alternative lifestyles...




Do you like my outfit? I did. I worked at Nike and got the prototype clothes for cheap. Maybe I should have contemplated the fact that they were the ones that never made it to market.


In my defense, I was pregnant in this one. They used my emotional state to coerce me into taking this goofy picture with them. I didn't want to do it. I especially did not want my long hair flipped over my shoulder with the rest of them. They are to blame. I am innocent.

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

WHAT? I do not recall telling you to flip your hair. You must be talking about the photography studio people. The same ones that made you hold your belly!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

OK...belly shirt photo. This was my FAVORITE shirt (I had another one that was purple & pink and loved it, too) I think it was size 6x or so. I think I'm at least 10 in this photo. SO, not originally a belly shirt. Just couldn't let it go.

Sam said...

I am dying here. Love the "in living color" color theme of the nike warm up jacket. Love the lovers comingling on the beach too. Good stuff, Aims!