Friday, March 28, 2008

Record?

Wow, seven posts from me today. Is that a record for me? I think it might be a record. Should I go back and count each day's posts? I do have a lot of words saved in my head from being left without another adult to talk to all day, I could probably post some more. Maybe I could get to ten posts today. I bet I could. Here's whats happening right this minute:

Chris and Kiki are watching Lord of the Rings in the other room and I'm preparing my lesson for the kiddos on Sunday. I can hear that it's the Gollum part, which makes me think of Leanna, which makes me laugh, laugh and cringe, because I don't want her to think that anyone actually thinks she looks like Gollum. She totally doesn't, except in a few select childhood photos.

So I hear Gollum go off on his rant about My precious, come to me, my precious Then I hear Chris say to Kiki I bet that's what goes through Momo's head every time she sees Superturd playing with anything and that's why she feels she must take it from him.

That's funny to me.

1 comments:

jlcumber said...

you should have gone to bed at 8 PM again. :)