Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fresh Brown Eggs (more poop stories for Sambo)

Husband: Look, that sign says Fresh Brown Eggs

Semi-Hot Wife (she just woke up, they're on their way home from the codependent morning drive to the school, other wise she'd be Hot Wife): I'm feeling the need to make "Fresh Brown Eggs" right about now.

Husband: OH MY GOSH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Semi-Hot Wife: What?

Husband: Your cousin is so right about you. You ARE obsessed with poop.

Semi-Hot Wife: I'm not obsessed, I just need to go. And it's not my fault, I get it from hanging around you 24 hours a day. If we weren't together at all times I wouldn't be like this. I blame you. You're gross.

Husband: Don't try to stick this one on me, Poopfoot.

4 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Chris called you Poopfoot.

jlcumber said...

SO FREAKING FUNNY!!! Poopfoot! :)

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Didn't D coin that phrase? I remember when you did that.

Sam said...

This was the best flipping blogpost ever. I can't tell you how hard I was laughing. GOOD STUFF.