Friday, March 21, 2008

and it only took me two years...

Check out the most expensive stars ever purchased. Why couldn't I have waited until they were more popular and available? Why did I have to buy them in Vegas and then try to figure out how to ship them home. I think it took us a year to get them back here, didn't it? Or maybe it was like six months? Anyway, it was RIDICULOUS, like many of my spontaneous purchases, but I don't want any of you trying to deny that this is THE cutest room ever, ever, ever decorated. You should see my little manly man in his big boy cowboy bed. What a little angel boy, he's such a little cutey pie, my little handsome...just kidding, trying to be obnoxious. ANYWAY, the stars are finally up, thanks for going to all that trouble to get them here, Beckaroo (get it, cowboy room, buckaroo, becky, BECKaroo, get it?).
Is there something on my lens? Those white smudgy things are NOT on his beautiful bead board. It's perfect and gorgeous just like my little man, lover boy, handsome gentleman, pookey bear, chubby buns, prom date.

3 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

You need to come down and finished up Bryce's room. I'm afraid of putting power tools in the hands of chicken wing. Claws of chicken wing? You know what I mean. I hate it when projects go unfinished for so long! And you're welcome for bringing rusty, pointy things on the plane for you.

jlcumber said...

such a cute room...you keep saying "stars"...I only see one.

Sam said...

Aims:

Love this room! Giddyup! I will have to share my pics of T-Bone's huntin' room! 40 hours of painting camo sploches on the walls. Phew. This is beautiful. Love the barn star.