Friday, March 28, 2008

Recipes Needed

Calling all moms:

I NEED some recipes for the cheapest meals you have in your repertoire. Please comment me that you have something and then post it on your blog. I'll just go there to print them. The more the better. I'm suddenly poor and need as much help making money stretch as I can get. Any cheapo tips are great, too. HELP ME!

Don't worry, we're not starving! I just need to "budget" and I've never "done that". Don't judge me.

Whenever I was broke in the past I just moved back with mom and dad. That's not going to fly this time.

THANK YOU, ALL YOU BETTER MOMS THAN ME!!!

8 comments:

Lars said...

That depends if your family will eat beans or potatoes.

Amy said...

Beans and potatoes are both fine. Really, i think seafood is the only banned item in our home.

Lars said...

So I posted 3. As for potatoes: bake, mash, dice & roast in olive oil & herbs, have a baked potato bar with whatever toppings you have around.

Amy said...

THANK YOU LLSHELL!!! They all look good and I don't have any of them. I have some hamburger already cooked up, so the taco soup one looks pretty tasty.

jlcumber said...

You say no to Tuna Noodle cass. also. Hmmm....Let me thing about it. OH!! I have a very good Stuffed Taco shells...want that? It is super easy, cheap and yummy!

Amy said...

Thanks LLShell!!! I made the Taco Soup tonight, because I had the ingrediants on hand and it was great! I really appreciatte your recipes, I'm sure I'll try them all.

Amy said...

Jenny, post the shells thing, sounds good.

gina said...

Hi... You don't know me. I read your blog. (I hope that's okay)Anyways, Check out my recipe blog: ginasfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com
My Black Bean and Corn Soup is easy, cheap and YUMMY! Also we eat Hawaiian Haystacks and Crockpot Burritos a ton!
Goodluck- Gina