Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Greatest Albums Edition

This list will clearly show my love of the late 80's. And I'm ok with that. I think.

1. Bon Jovi - New Jersey. Duh.
2. Def Leppard - Hysteria. It's close between this and Scorpions.
3. George Michael - Faith. I love every song.
4. John Denver - An Evening with John Denver. Love it so much I could cry or get naked.
5. James Taylor - Greatest Hits. I know I said no greatest hits. I'm a liar and a cheat.
6. Neil Diamond - Glory Road. Or any of his million albums. I do love this one most, though.
7. Joshua Kadison - Painted Desert Serenade. Love it all!
8. Guns n Roses - Appetite for Destruction. Too great memories.
9. Kenny Chesney -Be as You Are (Songs From an Old Blue Chair), can't beat Please Come to Boston!
10. Depeche Mode -Black Celebration. Again, every song is great.
11. My really real favorite if I could only have one: Trisha Yearwood - Thinkin' about you. The best! I laugh, I cry, I think I'm in love with her.

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

Where the heck are you telling us the rules and the new top ten??? I only have known what the last two weeks have been because of Beck's page. ;(

Amy said...

It's all right here in my head, how did you not get that?

LAYTON FAMILY said...

I can't believe you left out Air Supply...the 1st album you ever owned. Thanks Rhonda & Sam!

Sam said...

Awww...Becks, you're welcome! AMY, NO YOU DO NOT LOVE TRISHA YEARWOOD, because I loved her first. She is probably my favorite all time artist, period. I secretly think I am her. Don't tell anyone. :) (Were we seperated at birth?)