Saturday, March 29, 2008

Recipes

Thanks Lauriann & Gina Lee for the recipes!

I already made Lar's Taco Soup last night and we loved it, plus I was able to freeze some for later.

GinaLee's Black Bean and Corn Soup looks right up our alley AND I happen to have all of the ingredients already, so guess what's for dinner! Wait a minute, today's cheat day, so guess it's for dinner tomorrow, I'll be too sick to eat dinner tonight after binging on candy today.

So, how is it that none of my sisters and/or cousins forgot to help me out? I'm sure they're working on it as we speak.

I love blogging extra much today.

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

Love the new back ground! :)

jlcumber said...

done...you have the stuffed taco pasta on my page now. :) I updated the look of the photo blog too. :) thanks for adding that to your link!

Amy said...

Gracias! Chris and I both think it sounds yummo.

Rhoda said...

I suck horribly at recipes, this is why I have not contributed. I don't follow them and I cannot remember to write them down when I make something good.. (not often)