Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Here I Go Again

If only I had stopped and looked for my cell phone, then I would have found it and I would have seen that my license was sitting on the counter next to it. Then I wouldn't have driven all the way to the passport office for the second day in a row, only to leave empty handed, after getting Kiki out of school to go get her passport. Since I didn't have my wallet I couldn't even stop and buy her some lunch and we were gone through her lunch hour. So, I get to head back across town after school today and I get to talk to people I'm not related to. That should be AWESOME.

1 comments:

Sam said...

I know what you could do. Remember awhile back when the Blazers were all a bunch of crooks and thieves, and they had those Rasheed masks on sticks that you could hold up to your face...(like I want to look like a black NBA criminal type person)...you could have some of those with our familiar faces on them printed up, and kindly hand one to the clerk and say, "excuse me, could you hold this up while we conduct our transaction?" Good idea, eh???