Friday, March 21, 2008

How Many Birthday Parties Can You Fit Into One Weekend?

I can answer that...3. Tonight was her Blazer Game with her two BFFs and Daddy. Judging from the level of wired that she had achieved when they got home, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they had fun.Here are the little ladies with their bobble heads and their signage.
Chris explaining this one: Oh, this is so funny. This was right before we left to get snacks and Blaze came and sat in our seats while we were gone and was on the jumbo tron and everything and we missed it. Anyways, you should have seen the people around us laughing about this. I had QUITE an audience tonight.

Hot wife:You had a fricken' audience at the game?

Chris: Oh, yeah, they were loving me. The people around us were like flies on sh**, they loved me!

Hot Wife: You realize that you are the sh** in this scenario, right?


I didn't know they were having garlic fries. I guess I should have been the driver after all.




0 comments: