Thursday, March 13, 2008

After I wrote "Berg Bowels"

Immediately after I finished the post last night:

Me: Honey, come read this blog before I post it, it's about you.
Him: Hold on , I've got to pee.
Me: Just read it really quick, then pee.
Him: What!? I'll pee my pants! Just wait a minute!

This morning:

Me: Hey, Kai, I blogged today, do you want to read it?
Kai: Yeah, but first I need to pee.

As we sat down for dinner tonight, before the prayer:

Superturd: Mom, I gotta go potty.

As we were shopping at Winco tonight:

Superturd: I gotta go poop and pee.
Me: Are you freakin' kidding me, I blame you for this, you freak of nature! (Said to Chris, not to my little man, who is not at fault for his father's genetically deficient bladder control.).

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

Oh I love it. And it HAS to be a Berg thing...Josh and other guys I know don't have that problem, so it isn't a guy thing.

Sam said...

Too funny. Love the nickkyname superturd. Does that have a story attached?