Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jenny! **Huggies**






Thank you for being my extra adult/nanny on our trips to Disneyland and Alaska.




Thank you for being a way better roommate than I was and for being a cleaner.







Thank you for being an awesome aunt who always does fun things and remembers my kids.




Thanks for always being a great gift giver and putting so much thought into what we might want.




Thank you for taking the time and effort to come all the way out to my house and do portraits of my family.


Thank you for selflessly spending every weekend hunting for men with me when I was between marriages.








Thank you for being a great friend, sister, mommy, daughter and granddaughter and always being so giving and helpful.












Thank you for all of the spending sprees before we met husbands with "budgets" and "credit scores". Good times, good times.




Thank you for finally bringing us sweet sweet Ashtray. I love her!



Most of all, thank you for being so generous and building a home that will someday accommodate our elderly parents. You're a giver!
*Bonus points for me for posting a wicked nasty picture of myself with you looking very hot!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mission Accomplished!

Amy said...

Wait a minute, were you crying because we're so sweet or because you know that you have to take mom and dad?